Provides Law Enforcement With Tracking Technology to Stop Crimes
While tasked with solving more and more crimes, Law Enforcement agencies are facing issues of lower budgets and fewer officers. To expand on agencies’ capabilities, Electronic StakeOut® (ESO®) offers a tool to increase efficiency in tracking and apprehending criminals comitting pattern crimes. ESO® combines three location-based technologies (GPS, Cellular, and RF) in a single tracking device designed to be easily hidden within frequently stolen items. Officer safety enhances by providing an improved awareness of the situation when the crime occurs.
A highly effective system allowing law enforcement officers to arrest felons within minutes after a crime is committed, this apprehension tool is a must-have for crime prevention units.
Successful ESO operations have helped solve crimes including:
- Package theft from front porches;
- Laptops stolen from cars;
- Bicycles stolen in cities and on college campuses;
- Copper wire taken from building sites and abandoned buildings;
- Truck tire theft from parked rigs;
- Controlled substance narcotics taken in pharmacy robberies;
- And many more!
3SI is proud to work with over 8,500 Law Enforcement agencies, and we have a dedicated Law Enforcement Division of professionals who understand the challenges officers face today. Call us and learn more about how we can support your crime-fighting efforts, or click here to email our Law Enforcement Division.
If a Theft Occurs…
ESO® automatically triggers depending on programmed options. Officers receive an immediate text alert and can access full Tracking information, allowing for a safe pursuit and apprehension.
- Multiple vessel options
- Real time ping
- Configurable trigger sensitivity, update rates, and interval reporting
- Configurable (Geo) Fences
- GPS location accurate within feet
- RF pinpoints final device location
- Stores location data if cellular signal is lost during tracking
- Tracking data stored for evidence
- Multiple options to extend battery life
- Text and email alerts
- Uses smart technology to store data if cell connection is lost
- RF to pinpoint final device location
- Easy to use and virtually no maintenance required
- Quick and accurate location data
- Multiple location technologies provide superior tracking accuracy
- Recovers lost track data if cell signal drops
- Reliable performance in Urban Canyon areas
- Collects data about product handling to help with staff training