Designed exclusively for financial institutions, SafeBanker® increases branch safety and efficiency.
Bank Crime Rate Rises in 2016. According to FBI Statistics, crimes against financial institutions in 2016 increased almost 4% over 2015, with the number of violent acts committed during these crimes also increasing. Adding to security concerns is the trend of branch transformation which tends to utilize lower staffing levels, leaving staff more vulnerable to crime. Fortunately, SafeBanker technology, designed specifically for financial institutions, improves branch safety and provides comprehensive recording and documentation of security protocols being met.
SafeBanker automates branch openings, closings and services (such as replenishing an ATM or retrieving night deposits). Key features of this innovative technology include:
- Uniform opening and closing process for all branches: no more window shade or colored card signals to staff members…the same process will work in every branch.
- Audio/video/chat support in panic situations: Immediately connects staff to security support to ensure safety during openings/closings.
- Full audit program: makes conformance reporting fast, accurate and simple via download to Excel or similar programs.
- Compliance with the Bank Protection Act and reduced liability risk.
- Cost savings through increased efficiency in branches and back office: fewer branch staff are required and less time is spent generating reports.
SafeBanker links directly with existing Security Monitoring Centers, whether the Center is proprietary or managed by a third party. Fully scalable, the system works equally well for financial institutions of any size. To learn more about the technology that puts branch safety and efficiency at your fingertips, visit 3sisecurity.com/safebanker.
Notes for editors
About 3SI Security Systems (3SI)
3SI is a global leader in asset protection systems designed to recover stolen cash and high-value assets, apprehend criminals and deter crime with more than 45 years of experience in financial and retail markets. 3SI’s solutions include currency degradation and GPS tracking solutions to protect cash and high-value assets in banks, safes and ATMs, jewelry, pharmaceuticals, consumer electronics, other retailers and law enforcement. 3SI is the exclusive distributor of SafeBanker®, a product of SaferMobility LLC.
Global Marketing Communication Manager
3SI Security Systems
VP, Global Marketing & Product Mgmt.
3SI Security Systems